View Single Post
Old 02-27-2011, 10:50 AM   #18
mcrmama
Addict
mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Kobo Aura One
I tend to agree that although library use is a smaller percentage it is is still a big facto when deciding to purchase an ereader. For me, almost all the ebooks that i have read in the last 6 weeks have been library books. I have noticed that the lineups have grown since Christmas as more people got readers over Christmas and perhaps becoming aware of the possibilities. I showed mine to my mil's and they are both interested in readers now for library use. So library use is a big factor ateast in the decision making and early use of a reader. The fact that Sony supports ePub for buying books though from stores is also a huge factor and the touch screen was big for me as well. I really hope that e-book libraries continue to grow. Perhaps they will have to relook at library licenses to be able to give unlimited use.

Last edited by mcrmama; 02-27-2011 at 10:52 AM.
mcrmama is offline   Reply With Quote