View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 07:43 PM   #5
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredopp View Post
Just right click and delete. The file will remain on your computer
Just a word of caution, the file will remain on your computer in the majority of cases. The Sony software will give you a warning that the file will be deleted if it was originally imported from "removable media", for example a USB memory stick or CD. If the file was originally imported from a folder on your hard-drive, then it will still be there.

If you are not sure, then open the item in the Sony Reader Library software to view it. Click on the "i" button at the top of the screen next to the item title. This will show you a path where the file is located. On my Mac, files that have been imported from "removable media" are buried in a hard to find location: Library/Preferences/Sony Corporation/Reader/Database/kLibrary. If you see something like this path, then you need to navigate to this location and copy the file someplace else on your computer so it is not deleted. If you see a folder path like Documents/My Books/Reader Library, then it should be ok.

Last edited by Bookworm_Girl; 10-16-2010 at 07:44 PM. Reason: fixed typo
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote