View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 09:17 AM   #2
jinlo
aka coco jinlo
jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jinlo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just purchased Sony 505, but alas, it is for the wife
Thanks, Dr. Drib!

Let me be the first to take advantage of this great opportunity. I have several books available on my website and at smashwords and feedbooks.

When Do I See God? has been available on my web site for 13 days and 22 hours. (By including the hours, I can come back with an update and make a new post in the same day!)

Soul View has been available for 275 days and 18 hours.

The Delver Magic series has been available for years. (I really don’t want to count back the days for those.)

They’re all free, so unfortunately I can’t give you a coupon code that’s only good for five days and then come back with a post for a new coupon code to replace the expired one. I also can’t keep adding new posts to inform you there’s 4 days 6 hours and 3 minutes left until the offer expires. (I really should work on my Marketing strategy.)

My books are available in several formats, but again, if I find some new format, I’ll be sure to come back with a post to bump my thread to get more attention, er, I mean to inform you of the good news. I'll also be sure to inform you whenever my books get a new review, whenever I reach a download milestone, or whenever I see this thread drop too far down the list for my liking.

Thanks again!
jinlo is offline   Reply With Quote