View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 10:03 PM   #3
Doc109
Enthusiast
Doc109 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doc109 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doc109 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doc109 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doc109 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doc109 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doc109 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doc109 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doc109 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doc109 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doc109 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire 2 (non-HD), Kindle Paperwhite
I personally quite like LCD reading. The original Fire has been better than expected for reading, at least to my eyes. I very much like reading on the K3 as well but it does not do well in darker situations or in indirect light. I suppose the Paperwhite will fix that.

I'm wondering if anyone has noticed whether the higher resolution on the HD substantially improves the reading experience over the original Fire. I'm gathering from reviews that the anti-glare screen does not make a substantial difference but maybe the higher resolution is a big deal? I'm guessing not for most people but am curious about people's experiences.
Doc109 is offline   Reply With Quote