View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 03:05 AM   #83
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridal View Post
I think most people get a machine for the wrong reasons. Because they want to lose weight, not because to love exercise.
One of my biggest motivators to getting a workout in, is reading. Sometimes my mind starts wandering while I'm reading. It will seem as if I can't get past a paragraph. If I work out for a little at 15 minutes, it completely tunes my focus and comprehension. So I just tell myself that I can try to read that chapter in the next 5 hours, or workout for 30 min., then read it in 2.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote