View Single Post
Old 01-05-2016, 06:06 PM   #14
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
You can. It is a minor hassle. Integrated experiences are superior in the absense of a compelling reason to choose otherwise -- hence I mentioned it. Some people care.

They both have great battery life (>weeks), and you can find however many people you like ready to swear that one or the other is better. I don't believe either side!

I can't testify to the screen, but I am amazingly happy with my Kindle Touch, and I am pretty sure it beats both -- at having an inferior screen.
In fact, I think the Kobo vs. Kindle screen quality arguments tend to be nearly as futile as the battery debates, with much conflict of opinions on both sides.
I'm only going based on what I read here by someone who's comments I would tend to believe. I have experience with the PW3, but no experience with the Glo HD.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote