View Single Post
Old 01-05-2016, 02:45 PM   #10
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by apastuszak View Post
My only hesitation at this point is my Audible account and my occasional use of Whispersync for Voice.

My wife does not like the Kindle at all. The first eReader I ever bought her was the original nook, mostly because it was able to go into a B&N and see it. I hated the idea of buying a Kindle sight unseen. I think her dislike for the Kindle stems from the fact that it's not a nook. She's used to the nook.

But this whole treating sideloaded content as a second class citizen really pisses me off and makes me not want to use a nook ever again.
I do think your wife will like the nook. I have a nook STR and I find it awful. The UI is terrible and the partitioned memory a joke. Plus, the shape is just odd to hold and the buttons are way too stiff.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote