View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 06:35 AM   #12
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
There has been some new functionality - eg the addition of hyphenation support to MobiPocket files.
Which is not very useful at all and the old functionality was much better since it gave a much better look and much less disturbing big white spaces.

And the reduction in battery time is still annoying (and I can now not go back to the firmware that had good battery time since I got a new model). I run out of battery all the time and usually I notice it when I want to read. A battery meter always visible would be really helpful.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote