View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 10:21 AM   #6
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
I've always wanted to read Doctor Zhivago, couldn't help nominating it and if it wins I'll gladly finally get to read it, but, after seeing the rest of the nominations and considering its length and the other books I'm trying to read before the end of the year, I'll be fine with it not winning this month.

We sounds interesting and honestly I've barely ever heard of it before so it's something new to me, but, though the film The Blue Angel is great, I've never been a fan of that kind of storyline and the description compared them, so that makes me hesitant, but I'll still be happy to read it if it wins.

Purge sounds very serious and with a newer unknown writer I'm unsure how good the writing will be, but the description is intriguing and I do think it would be interesting to read a book from a lesser known country from our chosen region such as Estonia, so for those reasons I think I'm slightly pulling for Purge to win.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote