View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 06:54 PM   #35
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmseight View Post
Hi GeekMaster,

Have you posted linux/einkfb.h and related includes for tcc? Do you know where I can get these?

Thanks,
James
I quit using them in recent code, instead copying the structures from them into my programs. However, I did copy them to my tcc include folder, and to my arm-linux-gcc folder on my host PC, so that I can use them if I want to. I will bundle up my current tcc folder with all the extra include files (many more than just the eink files). I will update the first post with them ASAP.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote