Thread: PRS-900 Fading in the sun
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 01:07 PM   #13
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
135 degrees is way out of spec for the reader. The fact that the screen faded under those conditions means nothing. I've had to deal with readers that have the fade problem and they would fade based on exposure to direct sunlight, not based on temperature. I had one that would fade considerably on an overcast day, cool day as long as it was exposed to the open sky.
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote