Thread: Poor Indonesian
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 10:01 AM   #1
imanlhakim
imanlhakim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imanlhakim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imanlhakim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imanlhakim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imanlhakim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imanlhakim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imanlhakim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imanlhakim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imanlhakim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imanlhakim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.imanlhakim ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPAQ 1950 and PRS-500
Unhappy Poor Indonesian

Hi all, I'm Iman from Indonesia, I just spent all my money to buy PRS-500 from USA, it cost me US$440 including tax and shipping. now I don’t know how to use it, I cann’t access www.connect.com because I’m from Indonesia and almost all my pdf book in A4/letter format that not easy to read in PRS-500. . any suggestion.
imanlhakim is offline   Reply With Quote