View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009, 09:51 PM   #12
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
But, the Kindle does not support Mobipocket DRM. So for most people, borrowing eBooks from the library to read using a Kindle is a no go.
Kindlefix doesn't work anymore? At any rate, it would take only a minor tweak from Amazon to open up Mobipocket DRMed books, including library books, to the Kindle. It would be much more effort to support epub. Even if it did, so what? Why should everyone submit to Adobe's onerous DRM sytem? Maybe amazon will extend mobipocket DRM to epub or adopt EReader DRM for it. I don't see Amazon paying the license fees to Adobe and I don't blame them.
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote