View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008, 04:00 PM   #29
Diogene
Banned
Diogene doesn't litterDiogene doesn't litter

Device: BeBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
And so .... what .... are you going to be the one who decides which laws are sane and which are "insane"?

How do you propose to "get rid" of "just of a lot" of the "hordes of parasitic lawyers"? Planning to herd us into camps and gas us?? Actually, conforming to an insane society goes as lot further than neurosis, however, I can see from your sentence structure that English is not your primary language, so I will assume that you intended to express something completely different from that which you actually wrote.

"Corporations, hand-in-hand with governments, are becoming more and more tyrannical: they want too much control over our lives." I am reminded of a quote by an eminent American philosopher who said "We have met the enemy, and he is us."

I would suggest you look long and hard at your own control issues (as you are deciding what laws are worthy of staying and which you will break because they "deserve" to be broken).
Like all conformists, you have no imagination, and you pretend that I am the only one who sees this society as insane, unable to see far beyond your limited horizon.
You can only express your pathetic fears, seeing me as a dictator but unable to see capitalism as a worldwide dictatorship. Do you have any idea how exploited the people who produce and ship most of your goods are? How little freedom they really have?
Any other form of society can only repel you. You are so rigid.
Tell us how neurotically your parents raised you!
Can you even face your unconscious, obedient sheep?
Diogene is offline   Reply With Quote