View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 06:44 AM   #611
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
Does Kobo then restore that deleted downloaded copy of the book to my online account? In other words, do I lose a DRM'd copy of the book by deleting it on my Aura HD?

(This is the first Kobo reader I've ever owned, so forgive me for asking a question to which the answer might seem obvious.)
No, it simply removes it from the "I'm Reading" list. Books in the "I'm Reading" list will get synced to the device.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote