View Single Post
Old 09-19-2013, 01:54 AM   #609
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
Even if I did replace all of my purchased kepub books with de-DRM'd epubs transferred from my laptop, how would I stop Kobo from downloading official copies to my Aura whenever syncing for other reasons (new firmware, etc.)?
If you delete the kepub book on the device then it won't be downloaded when you sync. If you ever want to download it again you can go to the Kobo website, find the book in your purchased list, and bookmark it.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote