View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 10:17 AM   #127
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Here you have to repay the debt if there are enough assets in the estate, its not like the debt disappears when someone dies, but if there are more debt than assets (bankruptcy) inheritors are not legally bound to repay that debt. We often have accumulated tax debts on capital gains from selling abodes that needs to be settled when the title holder passes on. In other words, negative assets are not redeemable, but as lonag as the assets are higher than the debt, the creditors get their money back. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear enough in my earlier posting.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote