View Single Post
Old 06-02-2011, 11:09 PM   #6
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last_of_the_PEs View Post
I don't know that I'd buy another PE, but I'd buy an EE now at around $200. I would have bought one from Woot for $200 last month if that's what they had.

I don't think I'd recommend either to someone else because I'm not sure how they'd react to the products being discontinued. At $200 or less, I'm willing to write the thing off if it breaks or fails, but at $300 or more, it would get on my nerves.
I'm pretty much the same as Last_of. I have a bid on an EE from ebay now, if I don't get that one I will try again. I love my PE, but sometimes the screens are just too small.
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote