View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 09:51 PM   #13
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Well, I've read about formatting errors in LOTR beginning with the first edition so this is nothing new. You must be talking about "official" eversions? I suspect the fan produced eversions would be superior to the publisher supplied eversions. I'll probably read LOTR on my ereader in a few years so I do hope these errors get fixed up by then.
Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote