View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 09:00 PM   #9
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Not sure if 573's error is worse than I've indicated. It does seem a bit mangled in terms of punctuation and I'm unsure if it's hál or hái.. anyone have an original pbook on hand?
I haven't finished. I'll go through the Return of the King, and I'll check out Smeagol/Sméagol..
We really should go back in time and give Tolkien a computer That and the e-publisher needs a hand in the first place too..

Last edited by AprilHare; 04-17-2011 at 09:09 PM. Reason: forgot accent
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote