View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 03:52 PM   #7
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Ok Aprilhare, nevermind the correct words, I got them all. It's all fixed. Thank you for this great info.
Viviena thank you for the name "Háma", It would have taken me longer and harder to find out that word (going to a bookstore and painstakingly looking for it on the printed version)

I guess my e-book is (hopefully) now the most up-to-date version around. If anyone spots other mistakes thanks for letting the rest of us know. Don't forget to check your versions for the mistakes I spotted (as mentioned in my first post in this thread).
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote