View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 09:43 AM   #3
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketGoods View Post
Hi,

is that the comparison you wanted to see? (but PRS650 instead of PRS600)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPGXDH8yZWg

Kind Regards

Waldemar

Not exactly. Essentially I wanted to know if the 302's screen was significantly better than the 300 (which I have seen in person). I know comparing it to the 650 is not really the same since the 650 has the next generation of screen.

I guess what I am really looking for is user impressions on how it stacks up to the 600 and to non touch screen readers like the PB 301 and the Sony PRS-505 (Not 5" readers since they have a different pixel density).

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote