View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 01:08 PM   #11
pagansoul
Fanatic
pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone5, iPad Gen3, Kobo, Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
These are the collections that I have, I read a story now an again:

Complete Lovecraft (68 stories)
The table of Contents list all the short stories so you can jump to what you want. The format looks fine to me but I have only been through 5 stories so far.

Classic Children's Books - Andrew Lang (12 fairy Books) this one was published by B&R Samizdat Express and has content sections for each book because each has a bunch of short stories. They seem fine.

Works of Arthur Conan Doyle.
Great Table of Contents. Sherlock Holmes has his own section. These seem to be ok.

Works of Charles Dickens - seems fine

Works of Edgar Allan Poe (100+ works) - seems ok

Works of Edgar Rice Burroughs - you can look by series and stories. Tarzan has chapter breaks. Love it.

Works of Jules Verne - same setup as above.

Works of Lucy Maud Montgomery has table of Contents set by date written and again by chapters. Format looks fine.

Works of Mark Twain you can list works by genre and title, alph order or chronological order and they look fine also.
pagansoul is offline   Reply With Quote