View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 08:02 AM   #653
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by fionakong View Post
Hi Willus,

How to handle Chinese or Japanese text that the layout is vertically formatting (i.e. the text read from top to left then next line is on the left)?

I am sure this question was asked before, please bear with me that I cannot find where it was mentioned. Many thanks.
Actually, I'm not sure this has been asked. It's no trouble either way. Try using -mode 2col and -r (right-to-left). Screenshot for GUI config attached.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot_2col.png
Views:	202
Size:	103.0 KB
ID:	115792  
willus is offline   Reply With Quote