View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 01:21 AM   #20
bfollowell
Fanatic
bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bfollowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook & Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asawi View Post
If you've got an app installed on another device you can extract it from there by backing it up.. You can then transfer the apk to the Nook and install it.

Edit: Went to Play Store and Skype shows up as downloadable on the HD+
Well that wouldn't really help me since I only have the Nook Tablet and the Nook HD+ and they both show up as not compatible.

It's also strange that yours shows the HD+ as download able and mine doesn't. Very strange.

-Byron
bfollowell is offline   Reply With Quote