Thread: Touch stuck on working screen
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 03:52 PM   #4
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
My wife experienced issues when she went to update her Touch to the 2.4 series of firmware; it hung on the same smiley screen. I tried a few things, and finally just left it plugged in for some time to ensure the battery was fully charged.

I then did the reset reboot (with the unit powered off, hold down the home button and power on) which initiated a factory reset and all was fine (apart from having to reload all content etc).
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote