View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 02:24 PM   #24
omega34
Enthusiast
omega34 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omega34 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omega34 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omega34 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omega34 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omega34 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omega34 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omega34 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omega34 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omega34 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.omega34 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by holgalee View Post
Just wanted to chime in about how much I love my Paperwhite too. The slight shadows cast by the LED lights are hardly noticeable. Initially I found the Paperwhite slippery to hold when lying down and went through the trouble of a getting "carbon fibre" sticker for the back and also a silicone case meant for the Touch. Neither survived a few minutes of use and I have since adjusted the way I hold the device. Another issue which bothered me was inconsistent display of fonts: some were more bold than others, but changing the page refresh to every page solved that.

The Paperwhite is nearly the perfect ereader, especially with my custom screensavers and fonts. I would really like to incrementally adjust the font size and margins instead of being stuck to the current few settings.
I definitely agree with you on the Paperwhite's ease of use. Is there a thread that explains how to get custom fonts on the Paperwhite? I know how to jailbreak it, but I'm confused where to go from there.
omega34 is offline   Reply With Quote