View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 03:28 AM   #3
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
No, I have read it, actually, about 4 times now. Proofed others in the series many times. He will have three in the series released by Jan 2013, so there is no arrogance with these novels, nor any in the author.

Instead of asking questions, I do recommend you try the sample and decide if it is worth paying for. That is the approach I take these days and not many times have I paid for a book that is truly rubbish.

The story might not be to your taste or it may be.

Last edited by sabredog; 10-07-2012 at 05:08 AM.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote