View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 09:35 PM   #108
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by RefUser View Post
What about the first post? It was not posted by willus himself and he did answer a lot of questions in this thread.
Finally, I asked here (and not via mail to the author), because I also wanted to see, whether other users are also interested in such a port.
I asked William through email for the same requests you mentioned here, like 6-7 months ago... His concern was if Kindle can handle the time/resource consuming that k2pdfopt undertakes and I replied yes... I think he might be working on something, but I'm not sure... About source code, it's unlikely, but I'd really appreciate too.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote