View Single Post
Old 10-20-2007, 04:12 PM   #11
talaivan
Groupie
talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-505
I have never used the 500. I think the 505 is very good -- much better than I expected from Sony, as it doesn't restrict you to memory sticks, proprietary DRM, etc. My one suggestion for improving the 505 is to make it easier and more elegant to find a book among, say, 1000 that you have on the device. Why are the lists of books in such huge type? Why does "Books by Date" list the books by date of installation, not of last reading? The way books are listed is also quite ugly -- why different type sizes, and why so few books per page? Surely this could be fixed easily. At the very least, you should be able to get a list of the last 20 books you've read (all on one page).
talaivan is offline   Reply With Quote