View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 02:31 AM   #13
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fake51 View Post
Yes, supposing you're just compiling code. I rather doubt that's the case with the Hanlin firmware - if I remember correctly, a description of taking the .bin file apart on OI revealed that you're actually looking at an image of a filesystem, not just a bunch of files or one file.
Ahhhhhhhhhh, I see what you mean!!!!!! I think that I can even fathom a reason why that sort of image may be necessary when using Linux as the OS. In that case, I can see that my idea for telling them apart was flawed. Thanks for taking the time to explain it and for providing the link.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote