View Single Post
Old 09-09-2007, 10:23 PM   #9
Jeff Duntemann
Enthusiast
Jeff Duntemann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff Duntemann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff Duntemann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff Duntemann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff Duntemann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff Duntemann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff Duntemann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff Duntemann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff Duntemann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff Duntemann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jeff Duntemann ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S3; also Moto G Stylus phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by TadW View Post
Jeff, it's great that you've joined the e-book crowd. Welcome!

I just read your blog entry on "7 Reasons Not to Buy the Sony Reader". I wonder... have you've tried one of the hacks available at MobileRead to use the joystick for page navigation? That would fix your problem with the navigation buttons being on the "wrong" side. Also, while I agree that native PDF support lacks, have you actually tried one of the available rasterization tools? If not, I recommend you to try this tool which does an excellent job bringing PDF content to your Reader.
Wow! This looks spectacular; I'll be testing it in coming days as time allows, and will report on Contra.

There's a tremendous amount of useful stuff here. Thanks for pointing me to this one--I could have dug for days and not found it!
Jeff Duntemann is offline   Reply With Quote