View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 07:58 AM   #1
nlundberg
Connoisseur
nlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and gracenlundberg herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: Cybook Odyssey HD Frontlight, Calibre, Macbook pro, OSX 10.6.8
Change the default book store

Hi,

I just bought I Cybook Odyssey HD Frontlight. Before I bought it I sent an inquiry through Bookeens web form asking if there was any problem with changing the default bookstore to a Swedish one. No problem at all I was told.

The manual says it is possible, as I understand it. You are supposed to contact Bookeen for help.

When I contact the Bookeen support they now say it is "impossible" to change the default store.

Why do they sell an e-reader *internationally* with a bookstore in *french* only? This can not be right.

Can anyone help me to straighten this out?
nlundberg is offline   Reply With Quote