View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 01:43 PM   #15
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by afa View Post
That is admittedly a good price, but I assume it's a device with lower specs than some? Seems to me that most "full-featured" tablets cost more or less in the same ballpark as the iPad's $499.
great specs. Only drawbacks are an average screen and shortish battery life. Almost pulled the trigger on it myself.

I figure there will be a no-compromise machine at the 200 price point before too long.

I really don't understand why Google requires cameras and GPS to access the app market. Really seems like they're stifling the viability of inexpensive tablets that would in turn buy apps from them.

Jesus, I have no idea why anyone would want a camera on a 7 inch tablet, much less the 2 they require. (Okay, I guess I get video calls, but seems more like a perk than a necessity)
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote