View Single Post
Old 08-12-2011, 11:10 AM   #29
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antioch View Post
Refreshing does clean up the text. By the time you get to the 5th page (with serif fonts its easier to see) you get lots of jaggies and ghosting from previous words and your letters look too faint.

I manually refresh every page (double tap "N" button) and notice the difference -- especially when in direct sunlight.

And I do use alternate fonts. If you edit your epub file you can embed whatever font you want!
There may be some individual variation from one Nook to another on this. I really don't see any of this on my Nook.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote