View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 04:11 PM   #15
Noughty
Addict
Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.Noughty is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle NT
ok. I extracted the isbn from the book and downloaded metadata. I looked in a log and it found a few matches but for some reason it chose the wrong book (it had partial author, one word in title matching), while the correct book had isbn matching and author and title names completely. And it was the first match in the list, how can I select the correct match? Whats the point to give a few matches in log if I cannot choose the right book...

This time everything in ebook info was perfect: title, author AND isbn. But it choose to download metadata for book which only had one word in title matching, partial author matching.

How it does that? Choose the completely specific book with a name mile long instead of a book which has everything matching.

Book title was Taken and it downloaded Lectures on the Comparative Anatomy and Physiology of the Invertebrate Animals, From Notes Taken by W.W. Cooper

Is it like a really popular book or something that it overrides the right matadata or what? Why isbn was ignored? I checked isbn is very clearly written in identifiers (just as the author and title is).
Noughty is offline   Reply With Quote