View Single Post
Old 12-28-2008, 11:46 PM   #15
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abisha View Post
I'm not sure if some of the features I would prefer will ever find itself into the epub format; such as full justification for starters.
That's an AdobeDE limitation, not an EPUB limitation. Most other EPUB readers do full justification just fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abisha View Post
Also, font embedding is pretty crucial for me as well.
Also already a part of EPUB. In fact, it's the only format for which font embedding really works well -- if font embedding is important to you then EPUB is the format for you.
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote