View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 04:50 PM   #5
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by iain robinson View Post
Oh god - I knew someone was going to say that! I'm sure we can do that but what a nuisance!
Ask yourself honestly how much time you've already spent trying to figure out how to basically get a list of items automatically numbered the way you want them. Numbers that are probably never going to change.

Quote:
@DiapDealer: How do you code your lists ?
I wing it to tell the truth... but I never get very fancy. Paragraphs with varying levels of margin-left and -top mainly.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 06-28-2012 at 05:04 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote