View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 12:45 PM   #35
Darth_Bane
Dark Lord of the Sith
Darth_Bane knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Darth_Bane knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Darth_Bane knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Darth_Bane knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Darth_Bane knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Darth_Bane knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Darth_Bane knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Darth_Bane knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Darth_Bane knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Darth_Bane knows how to set a laser printer to stun.Darth_Bane knows how to set a laser printer to stun.

Device: Sony PRS-505 and PRS-300, Kobo Wifi, Touch and Mini, Kindle 4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
How to set Page Refresh to every page:
From the Home screen, select Settings in the Menu. In Settings, scroll to page 3 of 3 and you will see the Page Refresh option. The screen reads Refresh the E Ink display with every page turn. Click turn on to activate or turn off to deactivate.
If I read Amazon's changelog correctly, I think this feature appeared in 4.0.1 of the firmware, but many K4s (like mine) were shipped with 4.0. Unfortunately, I updated to 4.0.1 so I can't verify if your tip works on the older version.
Darth_Bane is offline   Reply With Quote