View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 11:34 PM   #440
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by engnrd View Post
I was mostly asking if there were any good features in 5.3.3 that I would want. I should have just googled for a feature list. Sorry for the confusion.
AFAIK, there is nothing "new" feature wise with 5.3.3. It is mostly bug-fixes and improvements under the hood. You might personally never benefit from them, because they simply did or won't apply to your usage. But then they might affect you as you won't see them either. It seems that the step 5.3.0 -> 5.3.1 was bigger than the 5.3.1->5.3.3.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote