View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 10:28 PM   #68
piper28
Zealot
piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I jest, yes. But I too, have no designated eating place or eating furniture. I eat anywhere and everywhere in my house.
I theoretically have a dining room table, but the reality is it's generally covered by junk and/or airplanes. For those times we actually eat at home, it's generally on the living room floor. And I'll generally only read while eating if I'm eating at home by myself.
piper28 is offline   Reply With Quote