View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 09:56 PM   #8
Liviu_5
Books and more books
Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: Nook Color, Itouch, Nokia770, Sony 650, Sony 700(dead), Ebk(given)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seariz View Post
I..i'm loosing more time FINDING entertainment than actually enjoying it - if there weren't so many terrible writers and singers out there trying to make money instead of make quality work, i wouldn't have to download-
So what; before the internet and ebooks/emusic there were many terrible authors/bands out there and how did you find the ones you liked?

I remember combing bookstores that had newsletters about new books, going to the library to check review books and magazines...

Today there is so much easier to do research and there are lots of legal ways to find samples and see if you like the book or not;

As people here know I have nothing against downloading books in some circumstances (no legal ebooks are available at affordable prices and you own the book, you cannot afford to buy, you buy lots of books but you would like to try more), but the above sounds as a pretty lame rationalization...
Liviu_5 is offline   Reply With Quote