View Single Post
Old 06-17-2013, 12:22 PM   #5
dandelioncottage
Abibliophobe
dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2 64 gb, Nook Glowlight, iPad 4 (128 gb)
I know this is an older message, but I just got my first iPad. Has the OP (or anyone else) done this successfully? I'm a little leery of trying it, for fear of then being unable to connect my NookTablet and transfer books.

Also, will using Calibre with my iPad 4 enable me to transfer my (disinfected) epubs into Marvin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by patp1946 View Post
Simple question. Can you use a Nook Color and an IPad with Calibre simultaneously or do you have to go through a number of changes to Preferences in Calibre when you change devices? I would like to use both devices interchangeably if this will not be very difficult.

I have not yet set up the IPad to work with Calibre because this question just occurred to me when I was reading through the instructions on this forum.
dandelioncottage is offline   Reply With Quote