View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 02:45 PM   #5
WordCountess
WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WordCountess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Thanks for your input Nancy Fulda! I've always heard that about 80% of magazines fail. As I can imagine the work becomes overwhelming. Do you think a seasonal magazine would be an easier feat? There is only one published every three months- so they only come out four times a year? I feel that would be an appropriate way to start- but I've never ventured into such a realm before. I'm asking more of these questions out of curiousity rather than planning.
WordCountess is offline   Reply With Quote