View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 12:21 PM   #6
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
I really enjoyed the book.
I liked how the story was told up until the end. The end was too much of a Hollywood happy end. I don't mind happy endings at all, but they really don't have to be spelled out so much, but rather implied, left more to the reader to kind of make what they want of.
There is a (relatively small) thing in the story that doesn't add up to me and therefor bugs me a bit. I won't mention it right now, because I want to see some more general views first.
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote