Thread: Seriousness Light a Virtual Candle
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 07:24 AM   #1269
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
I've been lucky that I've stayed close with three women I went to high school with. I learned early this morning that one of those women's 26 year old daughter who I watched grow up was murdered. She's been missing for a month and her body was found yesterday afternoon.

I just keep picturing her when she was little, and I can't wrap my head around this.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote