View Single Post
Old 06-19-2012, 05:19 PM   #8
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdesja5 View Post
Calibre has to be open on your computer and the Calibre server is on an icon in the toolbar at the top labelled "connect/share" and it has to be "green" for "on". Any app the sends information from your PC to a device requires a server so the data can transfer from one to the other... I have set my server, in preferences---sharing over the net, to "start automatically when calibre starts" by checking off the box in front. The server doesn't run if Calibre isn't running so I usually always open Calibre when my computer is on so that I can load stuff anytime I choose to...

Thanks for the quick reply, I'll give this a try.

AJ

Just did it, downloaded two books..worked fine. Thanks again.

Last edited by AJ Starr; 06-19-2012 at 05:39 PM.
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote