View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 05:45 PM   #12
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Prime Videos is the reason I signed up for Amazon Prime. They'll need to beef up content before they can spin it off, but it's a no-brainer that this is what they had in mind from the get go.
Our free one-month trial of Amazon Prime expired this week. My husband and I enjoyed most of the movies we watched, but we decided not to convert to the $79 annual Prime membership mainly because we found Prime video selection to be lacking. If they offered a wider selection of newer/higher-rated movies at a reasonable monthly subscription rate, we would sign up!
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote