View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 02:43 PM   #9
nosnoop
Enthusiast
nosnoop is a rising star in the heavensnosnoop is a rising star in the heavensnosnoop is a rising star in the heavensnosnoop is a rising star in the heavensnosnoop is a rising star in the heavensnosnoop is a rising star in the heavensnosnoop is a rising star in the heavensnosnoop is a rising star in the heavensnosnoop is a rising star in the heavensnosnoop is a rising star in the heavensnosnoop is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Kindle Paperwhite; PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Thanks for that information. I could not find the firmware at the US site to download. One thing I think would be a difference would be the date format if anything. Unless it's changeable in settings.
Another thing, do US and UK versions have different dictionaries? Would firmware change it?

The filename has no regional identification, so I suspect that they would use the same firmware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grooks View Post
I downloaded and installed the U.S. version last night.
In order to do so you will probably need to have the Reader of PC/Mac software installed and updated to the latest version.
Once I connected my T1 it immediately said there was a new firmware available.
Does it save a copy of the firmware on the PC? I wonder if it needs to re-download if I have multiple T1 to update.
nosnoop is offline   Reply With Quote