View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 08:57 AM   #53
Enkidu of Abydos
Master of Disaster
Enkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneEnkidu of Abydos makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper_ View Post
LOL Fresh sweat is ok. What you get after 2 weeks riding horses through marshes and forests, from battle to bloody battle, wearing the same pair of underwear... mmm... not so enticing.
I wouldn't really know, I bathe every day, and it's been a while since I went on my last raid and pillage...
What I do know (from personal experience) is that after just one short ride on horseback your trousers can end up all hairy - from the outside... That's why proper grooming is important...
Enkidu of Abydos is offline   Reply With Quote